Mission & Service Statement
My mission is to be:
- Committed to helping our clientele pursue more fulfilling lives by providing coordinated wealth management services.
- Committed to pursuing our clients’ total satisfaction by delivering high-quality financial planning and wealth management services for all clients including those who are single, married, professionals, small business owners, widowed or divorced and who have a minimum of $50,000 of assets to invest.
- Committed to listening to our clientele so that we will understand their wants, needs, dreams, and goals.
- Committed to providing comprehensive advice to our clientele while they strive to achieve their financial and life goals through the development of targeted financial plans as well as risk-adjusted investment portfolios.
- Committed to being readily available via face-to-face meetings, phone, fax, email or the Internet.
- Committed to developing long-term relationships with all of our clients.
- Committed to confidentiality when interacting with all of our clientele.
My service statement and philosophy is actually quite simple. I believe that:
- Your wealth is extremely important; we will help you plan for your current and future financial needs.
- Your time is your most valuable asset; we will use your time wisely and efficiently by being organized, prompt and ready to serve you.
- Your tolerance for taking on risk is unique; we will professionally manage your resources according to your guidelines using innovative financial tools.
- Your choices should not be limited; we will present you with and give you the opportunity to utilize the entire spectrum of products and services that LPL Financial has to offer.
- You should live your life with a minimum amount of stress; you can trust our staff’s seasoned experience that has been honed through years of service and dedication to our clients while helping to manage their wealth and to build long-term relationships that deliver value, integrity, and confidentiality.
Sign Up to Receive Our Newsletter